Here at Bell Atlantic we know that Computer is the future and cutting edge computing solution will be what will determine faster growth of any business and profit margin for the company. For a company that has automated their processes will definitely narrow their operational cost to only maintenance cost that will in turn reflect on production cost hence large profits and turnover due to faster and to the point service delivery.
Unlike commodity products, complex IT solutions are not bought — they’re sold. Selling them requires the kind of specialization and resources that many solution providers may not have in-house and volume-based distributors simply don’t offer. Bell Atlantic value-added business model supports the development of new practice areas and helps you migrate to profitable, high-growth technology segments that your customers need today and, will want tomorrow. Bell Atlantic has already invested in high-growth markets like the internet of things, cybersecurity, business intelligence, advanced analytics and hybrid cloud solutions to make it easier for you to penetrate new markets. And we enable your growth with everything from technology bundles, financial solutions and marketing campaigns to pre- and post-sales support, training, recruitment, and more.
Our Main categories of Computing Solutions offered here at Bell are as follows:
- ALL HARDWARE PRODUCTS SALES AND SUPPLIES
- IT EQUIPMENT REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
- SOFTWARE PRODUCTS – MICROSOFT SOFTWARE FAMILY, ACCOUNTS, ANTI-VIRUSES
- SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT & INTEGRATION (ERP SYSTEMS)
- WEBSITES & GRAPHICS
We have customized solutions in the following major sectors of Computing and we are fully prepared to implement and maintain the systems as the global standards.
- Cloud computing is a computing paradigm shift where computing is moved away from personal computers or an individual application server to a “cloud” of computers. Users of the cloud only need to be concerned with the computing service being asked for, as the underlying details of how it is achieved are hidden. This method of distributed computing is done through pooling all computer resources together and being managed by software rather than a human.
- The services being requested of a cloud are not limited to using web applications, but can also be IT management tasks such as requesting of systems, a software stack or a specific web appliance.
- Multiple independent computing clusters which act like a “grid” because they are composed of resource nodes not located within a single administrative domain. (formal)
- Offering online computation or storage as a metered commercial service, known as utility computing, computing on demand, or cloud computing.
- The creation of a “virtual supercomputer” by using spare computing resources within an organization.
- Conventional Internet hosting services have the capability to quickly arrange for the rental of individual servers, for example to provision a bank of web servers to accommodate a sudden surge in traffic to a web site.
- “Utility computing” usually envisions some form of virtualization so that the amount of storage or computing power available is considerably larger than that of a single time-sharing computer. Multiple servers are used on the “back end” to make this possible. These might be a dedicated computer cluster specifically built for the purpose of being rented out, or even an under-utilized supercomputer. The technique of running a single calculation on multiple computers is known as distributed computing.
- A method of computer processing in which different parts of a program are run simultaneously on two or more computers that are communicating with each other over a network. Distributed computing is a type of segmented or parallel computing, but the latter term is most commonly used to refer to processing in which different parts of a program run simultaneously on two or more processors that are part of the same computer. While both types of processing require that a program be segmented—divided into sections that can run simultaneously, distributed computing also requires that the division of the program take into account the different environments on which the different sections of the program will be running. For example, two computers are likely to have different file systems and different hardware components.
- A computer cluster is a group of linked computers, working together closely so that in many respects they form a single computer. The components of a cluster are commonly, but not always, connected to each other through fast local area networks. Clusters are usually deployed to improve performance and/or availability over that provided by a single computer, while typically being much more cost-effective than single computers of comparable speed or availability.
Please contact us for more details and solutions in your category of choice. We have our sales team in place. we can schedule a meeting for that matter.